Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format (.doc or .docx).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Formal requirements are met.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission is be written in accordance with the Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA).