Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is in English, and adheres to an academic style.
- The length of the paper should (normally) be between 8,000 and 10,000 words, without counting references.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses 12-point Times New Roman; employs italics for key concepts, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses) and boldface.
- References should follow the conventions of APA, with the name of the author(s) and the year of publication in parentheses. The reference list at the end should only include works that are cited in the text.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables should be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
To ensure blind review, the manuscript should not include the author’s name, affiliation or any kind of reference that can reveal the identity of the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.