Call for papers SJRS 2
The Editorial Board of Swedish Journal of Romanian Studies invites you to submit articles for publication in the issue 2, no. 1 / 2019.
Swedish Journal of Romanian Studies (Centre for Languages and Literature, Lund University) publishes studies about Romanian language, literature, film, translations studies and as well as reviews of works within these fields. It welcomes articles that focus on case studies, as well as methodological and/or theoretical issues.
Swedish Journal of Romanian Studies is a new forum for scholars of Romanian language, literature and film that sets and requires international high quality standards. The journal accepts papers written in Romanian or English, as well as in French and Italian.
The manuscripts must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere. The evaluation of the papers will be done with respect to: the subject’s relevance for the research field, the originality of ideas,methodology and structural organization and clarity.
- Submission of manuscript: December 31st, 2018;
- Result of review process: March 1st, 2019;
- Submission of the revised manuscript (if necessary): April 15th, 2019;
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of manuscript: May 31st, 2019;
- Journal publishing: July, 1st, 2019.